Designcraft were appointed as suppliers for the whole floor fit out for the new Oracle offices in the Nishi Building, Acton. This was the first of a nationwide roll-out, and Designcraft was instrumental in delivering a workplace typology, including a blend of fixed height and electric height-adjustable work points, as well as some custom-built touchdown points, which was subsequently adopted at other sites around the country.
The loose furniture package comprised workstations & task chairs by Herman Miller, custom screens, monitor arms and specialized soft wiring for the security and tech-focused tenant. We also supplied Setu meeting chairs, Caper training chairs and metal storage – all by Herman Miller.
Furniture items supplied:
- IMAGINE Free-standing desk by Herman Miller
- RATIO Sit to stand desk by Herman Miller
- Mobile Pedestal by Herman Miller
- Flo Monitor Arm by Colebrook Bosson Saunders
- Flo Plus Dual by Colebrook Bosson Saunders
- Caper Stacking Chair by Herman Miller
- Sayl Task Chair by Herman Miller
- Sayl Work Stool by Herman Miller
- Setu Multipurpose Chair by Herman Miller