Seating - Drafting Stools
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
Inspired by suspension bridges – structures that deliver the most using the least material – Sayl stools extend the distinctive look of the Yves Béhar-designed Sayl chair into settings that feature high tables or counters. The elastomer strands of the stool’s 3D Intelligent back support you as you stretch and move, striking a healthy balance between support and freedom.
- Harmonic™ Tilt Sayl’s Harmonic Tilt enables natural, balanced movement through a range of postures.
- 3D Intelligent® Suspension Sayl’s unframed 3D Intelligent back (available in midback) supports key regions of your back as you stretch and move.
- PostureFit® PostureFit supports your spine at its lowest point, the sacrum, and reinforces your pelvis, preventing slouching and fatigue while you sit.
- Optional Height-Adjustable Lumbar Support The optional height-adjustable lumbar support provides an added level of spinal support and comfort for your lumbar region.
- Contoured Seat Pad The contoured seat pad incorporates a blend of injection molding and foam to provide seamless long-term comfort for people of all shapes and sizes.
Back suspension finish: Black; Fog; Slate Grey; Java; Studio White; Red; Green Apple and Berry Blue.
Y Tower / Base: Black, Fog with studio white Y-Tower, Polished aluminium base with black Y-Tower, Polished aluminium base with studio white Y-Tower
Arms: Available with or without arms in; Fog, Slate Grey, Java, Black, Mulberry, Spruce and Twilight
Seat: Choose from wide range of fabric and leather
Footrest: Trivalent chrome; column and ring support in Black
Castors/Glides: Hard caster for carpet only, glide for hard floors or carpet. Also available in caster and braking caster for hard floors or carpet at a surcharge.
630mmW x 500mmD x 1080m-1330mmH, 595mm-850mmSH