Flo Monitor Arm
Colebrook Bosson Saunders
Accessories - Monitor Arms
- Product information
The range of motion and fluid, intuitive adjustments of the award-winning Flo Monitor Arm are unsurpassed. Its patented geometric spring technology and dynamic fingertip control let you put your screen exactly where you want it with minimum effort and maximum precision.
Because Flo lets you choose the height, viewing distance, and tilt angle of your monitor, it meets everyone’s needs, even people who wear progressive lenses. Flo supports devices ranging from 3 to 9kg.
• Perfect monitor placement for every person, place, and posture
• Patented technology gives you a large range of motion and quick, intuitive fingertip control for effortless, precise adjustment
• Multiple attachment options to accommodate a variety of workstations and work activities
1. Spring Technology Flo’s patented geometric spring technology and dynamic fingertip control provide an unmatched range and ease of movement up, down, forward, backward, tilted, and rotated to suit your needs.
2. Self-Balancing D-Ring The self-balancing D-ring ensures stability in either portrait or landscape orientation.
3. Weight Gauge A built-in weight gauge and counterbalance adjustment lets you set the tension to work smoothly with any device.
4. Cable Management Integrated three-point cable management system keeps cables neatly out of sight.
5. Highly Adjustable Flo has a 335mm height-adjustment range, a 525mm extension range, and a +/- 40-degree tilt range.
6. VESA Plate The VESA attachment plate accommodates two hole patterns (75 and 100mm).
WATCH the INSTALLATION VIDEO - www.designcraft.net.au/installing-your-monitor-arm
Colours: White, Silver or Black
Max monitor weight: 9kg
Arm reach: 515mm
Vertical adjustment: 340mm