About A Chair AAC23
Seating - Dining
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
The About A Chair AAC 23 design exudes the functional simplicity that is characteristic of this entire series. The solid shell comprises a curved back with armrests in polypropylene, providing excellent comfort and a soft, unified silhouette, while the four-legged wooden base adds a timeless, classic expression, ensuring greater stability and a longer lifetime. The extensive range of colours, upholstery options and wood choices for the frame and legs offer the opportunity to create almost infinite design combinations.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of textiles, colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for commercial use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 22) and full upholstery (AAC 23) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available without armrest.
Shell: Injection moulded solid-coloured polypropylene shell without armrest.
Frame: Solid Timber
Shell: Upholstered in selected Fabric or Leather - please see product sheet for all the standard options
Base: Matt lacquered oak veneer, Clear lacquered oak veneer, Soaped oak veneer or Black stained oak veneer
590mmW x 520mmD x 790mmH, 460mmSH