About A Chair AAC22
Seating - Dining
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
The About A Chair AAC22 design exudes the functional simplicity that is characteristic of this entire series. The solid shell comprises a curved back with armrests in polypropylene, providing excellent comfort and a soft, unified silhouette, while the four-legged wooden base adds a timeless, classic expression, ensuring greater stability and a longer lifetime. The extensive range of colours, upholstery options and wood choices for the frame and legs offer the opportunity to create almost infinite design combinations.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of textiles, colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for commercial use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 22) and full upholstery (AAC 23) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available without armrest.
Shell: Shell: Injection moulded solid-coloured polypropylene shell with armrest.
Shell: Black, White, Concrete Grey, Cream White, Soft Black, Pastel Green, Brick, Green, Grey, Warm Red, Orange, Khaki, Dusty Green, Dusty Blue or Mustard
Base: Matt lacquered oak veneer, Clear lacquered oak veneer, Soaped oak veneer or Black stained oak veneer
View more finish options and all HAY products view HERE
590mmW x 520mmD x 790mmH, 460mmSH