Mirra 2 Work Chair - no arms - Butterfly Back™ - IN STOCK
Seating - Task Seating
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
As work evolves, and we become more active, shifting from individual to collaborative work in an instant, we need tools designed to be as agile as our work style. To address this need, the designers of Studio 7.5 set out to create a high- performing chair that supports people who work in a constant state of motion.
Mirra 2 moves with you, at one with your body. When you sit, the seat and back adapt to you instantly. With dynamic surfaces that respond to your slightest movements and simple, intuitive adjustments to fine-tune the fit, Mirra 2 balances immediate comfort and personalized ergonomics in one sophisticated design.
Back: The ultra-responsive Butterfly Back™ results from inventing a method for merging a fabric layer with polymer veins to create a dynamic hybrid structure that acts like a suspension membrane. Offers PostureFit® sacral support to prevent slouching and keep your spine properly aligned. It's ventilated to keep you cool as well as supported, no matter how active you are.
Seat & back: Graphite colour
Back type: Butterfly suspension back
Base: 5 star base, Graphite colour
Castors: 65mmØ castors for carpet
Warranty: 12 year, 3 shift
▪ 93% recyclable and made with 46% recycled content
▪ Harmonic™ tilt for continuous balance & natural recline
▪ Tilt limiter & seat angle adjust, forward adjustment 4˚
▪ Adjustable lumbar support for the lower back
▪ FlexFront™ seat depth adjust, 413-457mm
▪ 5-way base on 65mmØ castors for carpet
▪ Tested and warranted for persons 159kg and under
▪ Herman Miller’s 12-year, 3 shift warranty
735mmW x 635mmD x 965-1065mmH
Seat height range: 406mm-520mm