designcraft continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation as our first priority is the health and safety of our employees, clients, customers, their families and the wider community.
In an attempt to restrict the spread, we have decided to postpone all events until further notice, reduce the amount of face to face external meetings, with email and phone being used in the interim. And for designcraft staff who are unwell, they are advised to stay home.
At this stage, the majority of the designcraft organisation continues to work in our office, factory and showroom.
Our showroom and office remain open as per standard opening hours (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm). We will advise of any changes to these circumstances.
We have products in stock in our warehouse and access to many Australian stocked or locally sourced products, so we can continue to provide product solutions.
All sales staff are equipped to work remotely, so we can continue to work with you on your current and future projects.
We’re Open and Ready to help
As one of Canberra’s leading office furniture retailers, we are committed to playing our part in controlling the spread of coronavirus in the ACT. The size and scale of our showroom and office allow us to readily comply with the current social distancing requirements.
We have adopted safety and operational measures to ensure we’re able to continue to serve you;
- Contact via phone and email to assist with all product enquiries
- Website enquiry list function – browse our website and Add To List products you’re interested in. See here for instructions.
- Virtual consultations with one of our experienced team of consultants via Zoom or FaceTime for tailored one-on-one product demonstrations
- Our sales teams adhere to social distancing, work remotely in shifts
In our Showroom we have;
- Increased hygiene and social distance messaging and monitoring in our expansive two level showroom
- Increased frequency of cleaning in all areas
- Contactless payment transactions only, at all points of sale
- Contactless pickup available, please call ahead prior to arrange
- Contactless delivery available
Please call us on 02 6290 4900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via our website www.designcraft.net.au to organise an in-house or virtual demonstration of how productive working from home can be!
As the impact of COVID-19 rapidly continues to change our world, we would like to take this time to extend our support to all our valued clients and industry partners.
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and to operate our business in accordance with all government health and safety advice. The health and well-being of our team, customers and the ACT community as a whole will always be our first priority
We know it’s not business as usual, however, we’re trying our hardest to continue to deliver the same service and quality, even in these uncertain times.
We wish you and your families stay safe and healthy.