Keypiece Conference Table
Tables - Meeting/Training
Desks - Executive
- Product information
The conference table program for modern conferencing satisfying every demand: from cultivated business routine to the highest demands of the boardroom. Top-quality and variable as a well-thought-out system: table top, mount, node, leg, glide – the structural parts of the range. The logic of the construction follows the aesthetics of minimalism: Lightly reflecting aluminium legs, mount and synthetic panels in restrained black-grey. The outer edges of the aluminium legs and table top are visually very obvious. The table top seems to be floating on four shafts of light.
Newly introduced are solid wood legs and matching veneers. Additionally, the veneer surfaces are finished with beautifully soft, rounded edges.
Different table shapes correspond to the varying framework geometries. Whether round, boat-shaped, trapeze-shaped, square or rectangular - Keypiece carries its top in every imaginable variant. From personal workstations through conference tables to multimedia video conference configurations, Keypiece is excellent for working and conferencing.
Table top: Available in three versions
- Basic: Micro chipboard core with straight edge. Thickness: 25 mm. Surfaces: - melamine soft white with ABS ending. - fine textured paint, paint white no. .03, HPL laminate, fenix® or veneers.
- Advanced: MDF core with chamfered edge. Thickness: 28 mm bevelled to 10 mm. Bevelled edge lacquered. Surfaces: fine textured paint, paint white no. .03, HPL laminate, fenix®, linoleum, linoleum black with silver-coloured edge no. .71 and veneers
- Soft: MDF core with soft edge. Thickness: 28mm. Lacquered bevelled edge with integrated edge protection. Surfaces: Available only in fine textured paint.
Soft: MDF core with soft edge. Thickness: 28mm. Lacquered bevelled edge with integrated edge protection. Surfaces: Available only in fine textured paint.
- Aluminium leg with integrated cable duct and synthetic cover. Leg positions: angled corner and middle legs. U-shaped conference tables have two inner corner legs. - beam: aluminium profile extrusion - joint: die-cast aluminium
- powder-coated black matt
- powder-coated bronze matt
Available in multiple shapes and sizes, please refer to the attached product sheet.