Series 7 - Swivel base
Seating - Office Chairs
- Product information
The Series 7™ chair is an icon in modern furniture history, designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1955. Its unique shape is timeless and incredibly versatile, displaying character without overpowering the eye. The chair is made from 9 layers of pressure moulded veneer for strength, flexibility and durability despite its slender form. This is the most popular design within Fritz Hansen’s chair collection.
From now until December 31, benefit from special pricing (a 15% saving) on the Series 7 Swivel Chair, in selected Essential Leather finishes –
- Full upholstery in black Essential leather / black base
- Full upholstery in stone Essential leather / brown-bronze base
- Full upholstery in walnut Essential leather / chrome base
Shell: Laminated form pressed veneer - nine layers in total. Front or Full upholstery option available.
Legs: 14mm Chromed steel tube and 5 hard-wheel castors with aluminium caps
- Veneer finish in Maple, Beech, Ash, Elm, Oak, Oregon Pine, Cherry, Walnut or Dark Stained Oak, Full Dark Stained Oak.
- Coloured ash (lazur) or Lacquered, in White, Black, Nine Grey, Egyptian Yellow, Chevalier Orange, Opium Red, Ai Blue, Hüzün Green, Evren Purple, Chocolate Milk Brown, Altstadt Rose and Trieste Blue.
- Front or Full Upholstery in fabrics Canvas, Capture, Comfort, Diablo, Fame, Fiord, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Hallingdal, Remix, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Sunniva and Tonus.
- Front or Full Upholstery in leathers: Basic, Soft, Classic, Rustic (only full upholstery), Natural, White, Optical white, Elegance and Sense.
Options: With or without armrests
610mmW x 520mmD x 780-900mmH, 440-560mmSH