About A Chair AAC14
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
Although the AAC 14 version of the About A Chair shares the same distinctive and uncluttered shell, the elegant aluminium four-star castor base casts a more functional slant that makes it perfect for more formal, corporate settings and work-at-home offices. The polypropylene shell is available in a large number of colour and upholstery options and the base comes in various finishes.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of shell colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for cmmercial use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 14) and full upholstery (AAC 15) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available with armrest.
Shell: Injection solid coloured polypropylene shell without
armrest. Shell thickness
Base: 4 star swivel base in cast aluminium with wheels.
Shell: Black, White, Concrete Grey, Cream White, Soft Black, Pastel Green, Brick, Green, Grey, Warm Red, Orange, Khaki, Dusty Green, Dusty Blue or Mustard
Base: Polished aluminium, White powder coated aluminium or Black powder coated aluminium
510mm W x 520mm D x 770mm H, 460mmSH