About A Chair AAC20
Seating - Meeting/Training
Seating - Dining
- Product information
Featuring a swivel base in steel, the About A Chair AAC20 conveys a more formal expression than its wooden-legged counterparts from the series. The distinctive curved shell provides a soft, unified silhouette and legs that fan out from the centred base. The cast aluminium swivel base is available in polished or powder coated finishes, and the polypropylene shell comes in diverse colour and upholstery options, allowing a multitude of design combinations that make this series so versatile.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of shell colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for commercial use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 20) and full upholstery (AAC 21) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available without armrest.
Shell: Injection moulded solid-coloured polypropylene shell without armrest.
Frame: 4 star swivel base in cast aluminium
Shell: Black, White, Concrete Grey, Cream White, Soft Black, Pastel Green, Brick, Green, Grey, Warm Red, Orange, Khaki, Dusty Green, Dusty Blue or Mustard
Base: Polished aluminium, White powder coated aluminium or Black powder coated aluminium
590mmW x 520mmD x 790mmH, 460mmSH