About A Chair AAC15
Seating - Meeting/Training
Seating - Dining
- Product information
Although the AAC 15 version of the About A Chair shares the same distinctive and uncluttered shell, the elegant aluminium four-star castor base casts a more functional slant that makes it perfect for more formal, corporate settings and work-at-home offices. The polypropylene shell is available in a large number of colour and upholstery options and the base comes in various finishes.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of textiles, colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for contract use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 14) and full upholstery (AAC 15) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available with armrest.
Shell: Injection solid coloured polypropylene shell without armrest. Shell thickness 10mm polypropyplene with 10 mm foam.
Base: 4 star swivel base in cast aluminium with wheels.
Shell: Upholstered in selected fabric or leather - please refer to attached product sheet for the options.
Base: Polished aluminium, White powder coated aluminium or Black powder coated aluminium
510mmW x 520mmD x 770mmH, 460mmSH