About A Chair AAC09
Seating - Meeting/Training
Seating - Dining Chairs
- Product information
About A Chair AAC 09 features an open frame in bent steel that adds lightness to the intuitive design. Its upright, yet rounded shell combines functional stackability with great comfort and an inviting expression. The open sled frame is available in stainless steel and powder coated finishes, while the shell comes in diverse colour and upholstery options, allowing a multitude of design combinations that make this series so versatile.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of textiles, colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for contract use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 08) and full upholstery (AAC 09) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available with armrest.
- Stackable up to 5 pcs.
- Stacking possibilities on trolley up to 5 pcs.
Seat: Injection moulded polypropylene shell without armrest
Base: Sled base in Ø12 mm in solid steel.
Seat: Upholstered in selected fabric or leather - please see attached product for the options.
Base: Brushed stainless steel, White powder coated steel or Black powder coated steel
Options: AAC Chair Trolley / Black powdercoated steel. Rear wheels with brake. Suitable for transportation and storage. Max. 5 stacked upholstered chairs. We recommend using stacking mat for leather upholstery.
580mmW x 500mmD x 780mmH, 460mmSH