Seating - Dining
- Product information
The Series 7™ designed by Arne Jacobsen is by far the most sold chair in the history of Fritz Hansen and perhaps also in furniture history. The pressure moulded veneer chair is a further development of the classic Ant™ chair. The four-legged stackable chair represents the culmination of the lamination technique. The visionary Arne Jacobsen exploited the possibilities of lamination to perfection resulting in the iconic shape of the chair. Series 7™ represents the chair in the Fritz Hansen collection with the widest range of applications.
Series 7™ comes in different veneers and finishes. All chairs are made of pressure moulded sliced veneer. Front upholstery or full upholstery is available in a wide range of fabrics and leather types.
Shell: Laminated form pressed veneer - nine layers in total.
Legs: Chrome steel tube
- Veneer finish in Maple, Beech, Ash, Elm, Oak, Oregon Pine, Cherry, Walnut or Dark Stained Oak, Full Dark Stained Oak.
- Coloured ash (lazur) or Lacquered, in White, Black, Nine Grey, Egyptian Yellow, Chevalier Orange, Opium Red, Ai Blue, Hüzün Green, Evren Purple, Chocolate Milk Brown, Altstadt Rose and Trieste Blue.
- Front or Full Upholstery in fabrics Canvas, Capture, Comfort, Diablo, Fame, Fiord, Divina, Divina MD, Divina Melange, Hallingdal, Remix, Steelcut, Steelcut Trio, Sunniva and Tonus.
- Front or Full Upholstery in leathers: Basic, Soft, Classic, Rustic (only full upholstery), Natural, White, Optical white, Elegance and Sense.
- Optional - available in a monochrome version with legs powder coated in colours matching the shell - the monochrome colours are: White, Black, Chevalier Orange and Trieste Blue.
3107 (no arms) - 500mmW x 520mmD x 820mmH, 460mmSH
3207 (with arms) - 610mmW x 520mmD x 800mmH, 460mmSH