About A Chair AAC13
Seating - Dining
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
With its gently curved open shell and symmetrical solid base, the About A Chair AAC 13 design offers a refreshingly pared back expression that is consistent with the rest of the series. The lack of armrests ensures a clean, clutter-free silhouette, whilst the shaped back provides optimal comfort. The wooden frame with elegant, rounded legs conveys warmth and character, and ensures greater stability and a longer lifetime. The polypropylene or upholstery shell and solid wood base are available in a wide range of options.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference
chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an
ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of textiles, colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for contract use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 12) and full upholstery (AAC 13) in a large selection of abrics and leathers.
- Shell is also available with armrest.
Shell: Injection moulded polypropylene shell without armrest
Base: 4 leg Solid wood
Shell: Selected fabric or leather upholstery - please see attached product sheet for the options.
Base: Black stained oak, Oak soap washed, Clear lacquered or Matt lacquered
View more finish options and all HAY products view HERE
510mm W x 505mm D x 785mm H, 460mmSH