About A Chair AAC12
Seating - Dining
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
With its gently curved open shell and symmetrical solid base, the About A Chair AAC 12 design offers a refreshingly pared back expression that is consistent with the rest of the series. The lack of armrests ensures a clean, clutter-free silhouette, whilst the shaped back provides optimal comfort.
The wooden frame with elegant, rounded legs conveys warmth and character, and ensures greater stability and a longer lifetime. The polypropylene or upholstery shell and solid wood base are available in a wide range of options.
- Part of a multi–functional family of dining and conference chairs, office chairs, bar stools, lounge chairs, tables, an ottoman and a sofa.
- Variability of shell colours and base finishes.
- Suitable for a wide variety of private and public environments.
- Qualified for cmmercial use.
- Available with plastic shell, with front- and seat upholstery (AAC 12) and full upholstery (AAC 13) in a large selection of fabrics and leathers.
Shell: Injection moulded solid coloured polypropylene shell without armrest.
Base: 4 leg Solid wood
Shell: White, Black, Cream White, Pastel Green, Khaki, Soft Black, Brick, Green, Concrete Grey, Dusty Blue, Orange, Hunter, Dusty Green, Warm Red .
Base: Black stained oak, Oak soap washed, Clear lacquered or Matt lacquered
View more finish options and all HAY products view HERE
510mmW x 505m D x 785mmH, 460mmSH