Soft Edge 10 & P10 Dining Chair
Seating - Dining Chairs
Seating - Meeting/Training
- Product information
Soft Edge 10 is made possible by exploring innovative developments in moulded plywood techniques. Iskos-Berlin’s Soft Edge series blends strong curves with extreme lightness to create a three-dimensionality that is not normally possible with 2D plywood.
Soft Edge P10 with its polypropylene (PP) seat and back in a wide range of colours also blends strong curves with extreme lightness.
All the edges of the ultra-thin, soft-formed seats of both the plywood and plastic (PP) version are bent away from the body, designed to optimise human-centric comfort for constant shifting and movement.
A Ø16 mm steel tube leg frame, powder coated or chromed, reinforces its light, uncluttered aesthetics, while its strength and stack-ability ensure years of everyday use in a wide range of public and private environments – from classrooms and cafés to a home environment.
- Available with an upholstered seat in selected fabrics & leathers.
- Stackable up to 10 chairs without an upholstered seat & 6 chairs with an upholstered seat.
- Optional linking device in black plastic (not pre-mounted/fixed to the frame)
- Standard Plastic glides, suitable for most flooring
- Optional Felt glides for wooden floors
- Chair Trolley available finished in black powder coated steel and rear wheels with brake. Stores maximum 20 chairs without an upholstered seat, 6 chairs with an upholstered seat.
Seat and Back:
Soft Edge 10 - Oak Plywood: clear lacquered, or stained Black, Soft Black, Hunter, Dusty Green, Fall Red, Soft Grey, or Smoked Oak
Soft Edge P10 - Polypropylene (PP): Black, White, Fall Red, Hunter, Dusty Green, Soft Grey
Powder coated in Black, White, Fall Red, Soft Grey or Chromed steel
500mmW x 525mmD x 790mmH, 475mmSH